Make sense out of confusing real estate paperwork.
In today’s world of short sales and mortgage foreclosures, there is no such thing as a “simple” real estate transaction. It doesn't matter if you're buying your first home, selling and upgrading to a larger one, or securing a location for your business, you should have competent and experienced legal counsel on your side.
Over 25 years of experience.
Ronald L. Haldy P.C. has been involved in hundreds of real estate transactions ranging from the preparation of a simple deed, transferring a house from a parent to a child, to more complicated investor oriented real estate sales and acquisitions.
Expert consultation and document drafting.
- Buying and selling transactions for residential, commercial, industrial, investment transactions.
- Commercial and residential leases.
- Easements, permits, licenses and restrictive covenants.
- Real estate lending and borrowing.
- Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges.